Bradley E. Thrush
Bradley Thrush is a longtime Tucsonan who has devoted his life to protecting the rights of others. After receiving his undergraduate degree from The University of Arizona and doing graduate work at UCLA, Mr. Thrush entered The University of Arizona Law School because “someone needs to stand up for the individual.”
At law school, Mr. Thrush was an editor on the school’s Journal of International and Comparative Law, but his heart was that of a trial attorney. Before graduating law school, Mr. Thrush had already represented clients in three jury trials and numerous bench trials. After law school, to better hone his trial skills, Mr. Thrush joined the City of Tucson Public Defenders Office where he successfully defended hundreds of cases.
- Graduate of the University of Arizona Law School
- Former Editor of the Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Experienced in Personal Injury, DUI and Criminal Trials
- Licensed in Federal Court and Arizona State Courts
- Speaks Spanish Fluently
In 1997, Mr. Thrush entered private practice where he has exclusively focused on representing people injured by the acts of others. Together with his associates, Mr. Thrush has assembled a team of skilled trial lawyers whose focus is the quality representation of persons who have been injured by the negligence of others, who have been accused of crimes, and who are involved in divorce and other family law matters.